Updates on Nuclear Energy

Who has it and who wants it.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Uranium Production

So I had a question from someone that was curious as to what exactly 20,000 tons of Uranium meant...so I found this table from the World Nuclear Association that describes how much Uranium is mined each year from different countries. CHECK IT OUT  HERE.

There is actually a ton (no pun intended) of information on this page about Uranium production so make sure you check it all out. Also, for more on uranium mining...check out the blog The Nuclear Option

2 comments:

  1. Definitely an important topic to tackle today. I put up a post to go with this topic on the controversy of Uranium mining at my blog, The Nuclear Option. I put a link over here for people looking for information on Uranium production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture not to be confused with sara lee

    ReplyDelete