Updates on Nuclear Energy

Who has it and who wants it.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The End has Come

Hey everyone. So tomorrow is the last day of class and so this blog must come to an end. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This blog has not only enabled me to learn about a ton of things I had never heard of but it also educated me on how others view nuclear energy.

Although this blog is ending, the story of nuclear energy will never end. And, you the public should remember to always arm yourselves with facts about any and everything so when the time comes...you know what's going on. There are many more sites out there that can help you in your quest for nuclear knowledge:


NEI Nuclear Notes
This Week in Nuclear
and as always Google News

I never thought this blog would become so popular with audience coming from so many different places in the world. Makes me sad to end it...but all good things must come to an end. As for me, I was recently accepted into the Nuclear Engineering Graduate Program at CSM and so nuclear energy is definitely in my future and I hope it will also be in everyone else's.

Thanks guys.

"Not every end is the goal. The end of a melody is not its goal, and yet if a melody has not reached its end, it has not reached its goal. A parable." Friedrich Nietzsche

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you next year for grad school! It is going to be an intense, but awesome year! So much to learn and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete